HOME > Office Profile
||TAKEUCHI IP OFFICE
||January 1, 2017
||Manden Bldg. 6F, 11-23, Nishitenma 4-chome,
Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0057, Japan
- Applications and prosecutions for trademarks, designs, copyrights in Japan.
- Overseas national applications and prosecutions for trademarks, designs, International trademark applications and prosecutions under Madrid Protocol, EUTM etc., International design applications and prosecutions under The Hague Convention.
- Searches for trademarks and designs.
- Boarder protection before customs houses.
- Oppositions, invalidation and cancellation actions.
- Cease and desist letters, warning letters, negotioations and court actions regarding trademarks, designs, copyrights, unfair competitions.
- Support for licensing, assignment agreements, etc.
- Consulting on IP-related matter and expert opinions.
- Through carrying out IP work, we aim to develop our clients' businesses and profits and to contribute toward society.
- We endeavor to deepen, improve and disseminate our professional knowledge and views regarding trademarks, designs, unfair competition and copyright matters.
- We conduct IP work under the following codes of practice; (ⅰ)rigorous and thoughtful analysis, (ⅱ)strategical suggestion and proposal, (ⅲ)quick response, (ⅳ)reasonable cost and (ⅴ)careful clerical administration.
- We are decided to providing the best professional consultant services regarding IP matter.
- We form alliances with other IP patent and IP law firms in Japan and in other countries for the purpose of providing better, broad, prompt and cost-effective services.